Zombie Army Madness Zombie Army Madness

Although I've seen games with the same mechanics, this was the first one where the units interacted with enemies not from their destination and where you had a "select all" button. I hope to see a sequel!

Remember the criticisms for their input, not their snideness.

MAD MAD

Nice

I like this alot, awesome game with epic music. The money doesn't come in fast enough though, and I find only upgrading the main building gives me the best scores.

Laser Defense Laser Defense

I like it.

It's a good game and all, but a few bugs need to be worked out.
-Super enemies are immune to the slowing effect.
-Charging turrets can't target warping enemies.
-Not enough cash late-game.
-QQ max stats. (This is just a personal issue)
-Personally I'd like a more twisty path, lots of empty turret spaces even later on in the game.

The game itself is fairly simple and entertaining, so overall it's great.

Hint: Put 2 rail guns at the end of the first stretch. Kills half your enemies quickly unless it isn't powered up enough. Slow things down for a repeat effect.

Gravitee Wars Gravitee Wars

More land destruction, less damage.

I like having long battles of attrition.

BioLabs: Outbreak! BioLabs: Outbreak!

OMG

Those things need to die alot faster. ALOT.

Tri-achnid Tri-achnid

My webs only stick on one end...

But great concept!

Madness Retaliation Madness Retaliation

Very Nice.

Very good game, with a few complaints:
-Dont make puzzles that you have to tool around in forever. Have hidden clues or maybe a solution in a different room that people gather clues around the place to piece together.
-There is absolutely no point to random spawns unless you can get gear or stat points out of it. Really.
-Fast-travel that doesn't move you one room or even futher away from your destination. More shortcuts once you have the keys for it.
-The ??? guys at the end are just hella too lame. a 98% dodge chance isn't worth the 2% you're leaving out.

Sorry for the critisism, it's what I do. (And how people make better games)

Sonny Sonny

It's good...

Very good game, but the enemy healers are just plain ridiculous.
HINT: BE A STRIKER anything else and you can end up in endless battles where nobody can kill eachother.

Crush The Castle 2 Crush The Castle 2

Very Good.

I like it alot, but sometimes feel empty after killing everyone and not everyTHING... The structures really should take falling damage after being launched from a wormhole.

Infinite Chamber Infinite Chamber

Meh.

Controls are laggy (I have a VERY fast computer, so not my fault) and jumping on the slopes over elevated gaps is... wierd. This game found a little nook in-between new graphics and old graphics, and didn't turn out very well...