Contact Info / Websites

All 18 game Reviews


Zombie Army Madness Zombie Army Madness

Rated 3 / 5 stars

Although I've seen games with the same mechanics, this was the first one where the units interacted with enemies not from their destination and where you had a "select all" button. I hope to see a sequel!

Remember the criticisms for their input, not their snideness.



MAD MAD

Rated 4 / 5 stars

Nice

I like this alot, awesome game with epic music. The money doesn't come in fast enough though, and I find only upgrading the main building gives me the best scores.


People find this review helpful!

Laser Defense Laser Defense

Rated 4 / 5 stars

I like it.

It's a good game and all, but a few bugs need to be worked out.
-Super enemies are immune to the slowing effect.
-Charging turrets can't target warping enemies.
-Not enough cash late-game.
-QQ max stats. (This is just a personal issue)
-Personally I'd like a more twisty path, lots of empty turret spaces even later on in the game.

The game itself is fairly simple and entertaining, so overall it's great.

Hint: Put 2 rail guns at the end of the first stretch. Kills half your enemies quickly unless it isn't powered up enough. Slow things down for a repeat effect.


People find this review helpful!

Gravitee Wars Gravitee Wars

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars

More land destruction, less damage.

I like having long battles of attrition.


People find this review helpful!

BioLabs: Outbreak! BioLabs: Outbreak!

Rated 2.5 / 5 stars

OMG

Those things need to die alot faster. ALOT.



Tri-achnid Tri-achnid

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars

My webs only stick on one end...

But great concept!



Madness Retaliation Madness Retaliation

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars

Very Nice.

Very good game, with a few complaints:
-Dont make puzzles that you have to tool around in forever. Have hidden clues or maybe a solution in a different room that people gather clues around the place to piece together.
-There is absolutely no point to random spawns unless you can get gear or stat points out of it. Really.
-Fast-travel that doesn't move you one room or even futher away from your destination. More shortcuts once you have the keys for it.
-The ??? guys at the end are just hella too lame. a 98% dodge chance isn't worth the 2% you're leaving out.

Sorry for the critisism, it's what I do. (And how people make better games)



Sonny Sonny

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars

It's good...

Very good game, but the enemy healers are just plain ridiculous.
HINT: BE A STRIKER anything else and you can end up in endless battles where nobody can kill eachother.



Crush The Castle 2 Crush The Castle 2

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars

Very Good.

I like it alot, but sometimes feel empty after killing everyone and not everyTHING... The structures really should take falling damage after being launched from a wormhole.


People find this review helpful!

Infinite Chamber Infinite Chamber

Rated 2 / 5 stars

Meh.

Controls are laggy (I have a VERY fast computer, so not my fault) and jumping on the slopes over elevated gaps is... wierd. This game found a little nook in-between new graphics and old graphics, and didn't turn out very well...